Each month, approximately 25,000 job openings are posted on the NHS Jobs website, spanning over 350 diverse career paths.
The NHS is an accredited UK sponsor, and you can apply for the 2023 UK NHS Visa Sponsorship Jobs.
The organization provides both medical and nonmedical treatment services to UK residents at no cost. It offers positions in clinical and non-clinical fields. As the largest employer in the UK, the NHS employs more than a million individuals.
NHS is an acronym for National Health Service. If you have received a job offer from the NHS, you must apply for the Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa.
If you’re unsure how to proceed, we’ve published a guide on How to Apply for the UK Skilled Worker Visa in 2023.
The NHS can sponsor individuals for Tier 2 visas, allowing them to live and work in the UK. There is a wide range of roles available in the organization.
15 Free Keyword Research Tools For 2023
Requirement Job @ U.S. Mission – 6 Positions
Job Vacancies @ Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) – 10 Positions
Details About UK NHS Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Job Location: UK (England, Scotland, Ireland)
- Employer: NHS (National Health Center)
- Eligibility: Anyone with a relevant qualification
- Number of Jobs: 25,000/Month
- Visa Type: Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa
Who can Apply for NHS Jobs in UK?
Both applicants from outside the UK and UK residents are eligible to apply for NHS jobs. The NHS is the largest employer sponsoring Tier 2 Work Visas for non-UK workers to come into the UK.
Advantages of Working at NHS
- The pay is highly competitive, and demand for positions at the NHS is always high, with people from around the world seeking employment there.
- Health insurance, pension plans, and paid time off are available.
- The minimum salary for most NHS jobs to qualify for the Skilled Worker Visa is £26,200 per year, as per the UK Government.
Career Opportunities at NHS
The NHS offers more than just positions for doctors, nurses, and clinical staff. A wide array of non-clinical roles is also available.
Various roles in the NHS cover both clinical and non-clinical fields.
Clinical Roles include:
Doctors, Nurses, Allied health professionals, Healthcare scientists, Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians, Dentists and dental hygienists, Paramedics and emergency medical technicians (EMTs), Mental health professionals etc.
Non-Clinical Roles include:
The NHS offers an extensive selection of non-clinical positions such as:
Administration and management Information technology (IT) and digital roles, Estates and facilities management, Procurement and supply chain management, Public relations and communications, Legal and governance, Research and development etc.
How to Apply for NHS Visa Sponsorship Jobs in 2023
Applications are submitted online through the NHS Website.
Finding a job on the NHS website is straightforward.
All NHS job postings can be found at: https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/
NHS Advice for job seekers
- Creating successful applications
- Finding the ideal job
- Preparing for the interview
- Applying from abroad
Steps to Enter the UK on a Skilled Worker Visa
- Apply for a job at the NHS and secure a position.
- Upon receiving an offer letter, your employer, such as the NHS, will guide and assist you with the type of visa to apply for.
- In most cases, you will apply for the UK Skilled Worker Visa.
- Ensure you meet all the requirements for the Skilled Worker Visa before applying.