The Simon Fraser University is excited to announce the availability of scholarships for both Canadian and international students.
This is a fantastic opportunity for highly qualified individuals interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree program at the university.
The scholarships aim to reward students demonstrating exceptional academic performance. Both Canadian and international students are welcome to apply.
Recipients of the scholarship will be formally notified by the Financial Aid and Awards office.
Scholarship Provider: Simon Fraser University, Canada
Hosting Institution: Simon Fraser University, Canada
Scholarship Value: Covers Tuition fee
Available Scholarships: Multiple
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Eligible Nationalities: Local & International Students
Music: Tijjani gandu Allah ka rikawa abba gwamman
Music: Rarara Tsula Ya Sallama
Firm Launches Platform To Provide Investment Decision To Investors
Considering the large number of applications processed every term, the disbursement of scholarship funds may be delayed until mid-term.
We recommend planning your finances with this in mind.
If a student is the recipient of an SFU entrance scholarship, they are not permitted to receive any other scholarships administered by the University until the initial scholarship has been completely disbursed.
This regulation applies even when the entrance scholarship is postponed.
Candidates seeking to apply for Simon Fraser University Scholarships for Canadian and International students should meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can be Canadian or international students.
- Candidates must have successfully completed at least 12 units of standard graded courses at SFU.
- Applicants should be enrolled in at least 12 units of standard graded courses at SFU during the application term.
- Candidates must possess a minimum CGPA of 3.50 at SFU.
- Challenge, audit, and non-credit courses are not eligible.
- Registration in a Co-op term (3 units) doesn’t meet the enrolment requirement as it isn’t a standard graded course.
- Students with disabilities are eligible to apply, provided they are enrolled in a minimum of 6 units of standard graded courses and meet all other requirements.
- Applicants must provide a letter from SFU’s Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL) at the time of application, confirming registration with the Centre (CAL).
To apply for the Simon Fraser University Scholarships for Canadian and International students, please follow the steps below:
- Review the application timeline and final cutoff date at Application Deadlines.
- Look over the Summer 2023 Scholarship and Awards List to choose which scholarships/awards you intend to apply for.
- Apply online via the Student Information System (go.sfu.ca).
- Navigate to the “Student Center”.
- Access Financial Aid and Awards (under Finances).
- Click on “Apply for Scholarships/Awards”.
- Include the scholarships/awards you wish to apply for in your online application.
- Submit your completed application.
- All necessary supplementary documents should be emailed to [email protected] before the application cutoff date.
- Arrange Direct Deposit (managed through the Student Accounts Office) promptly to ensure you receive any potential refunds.
Application Deadline: August 28 – September 15, 2023