Applications are currently invited from eligible undergraduate students to apply for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast for 2023 – 2024 academic session.
The scholarship offering a 50% reduction on full tuition fees are available to international students paying international tuition fee rates who will be starting their full-time undergraduate studies at Queen’s University Belfast in the academic year 2023/24.
Queen’s University Belfast is calling on undergraduate students to apply for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic session. This scholarship offers a 50% reduction on full tuition fees and is available to international students paying international tuition fee rates who will be starting their full-time undergraduate studies at Queen’s University Belfast.
The Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship is part of the university’s commitment to ensuring that students from all backgrounds have access to high-quality education. The scholarship is designed to support students who have demonstrated academic excellence and promise in their studies.
To qualify for the scholarship, students must have received an offer of admission to Queen’s University Belfast for a full-time undergraduate course starting in the academic year 2023/24. They must also be able to demonstrate academic achievement and potential through their academic record, personal statement, and references.
Applications for the scholarship will be assessed based on academic merit and potential, as well as financial need. Students who receive the scholarship will be expected to maintain a high level of academic performance throughout their studies and to actively participate in the academic and social life of the university.
The Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for international students to receive financial support and to pursue their academic goals at one of the UK’s leading universities. Queen’s University Belfast is known for its world-class research, outstanding teaching, and supportive community, and students who receive this scholarship will benefit from all of these advantages.
Interested students can apply for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship through the university’s online application system. The deadline for applications is yet to be announced. For more information about the scholarship and how to apply, visit the Queen’s University Belfast website.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Scholarship Type: Academic Awards
Host Institution(s): Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Scholarship Worth: 50% reduction on full tuition fees
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Global Futures Scholarship for International Students at University of Manchester
8 Powerful Steps To Outrank Your Competition With Targeted SEO & AI-Informed Content
Google Updates Helpful Content Guidance, Streamlines Search Console Reports
Queen’s University Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship | DETAILS
A 50% reduction on full tuition fees paid for all years of the programme, up to a maximum of four years (including advanced entry into Year 2 or Year 3) will be offered to the successful candidate who will be studying one the following programmes:
- BSc Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- BSc Biochemistry
- BSc Biological Science
- BSc Biomedical Science
- BEng Chemical Engineering
- BSc Chemistry
- BSc Data Science
- BSc Food Science & Nutrition
- LLB Law
- LLB Law Senior Status
- MLibArts Liberal Arts
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- BSc Physics
To be eligible for Queen’s University Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time eligible undergraduate programme starting in the academic year 2023/24 at the Queen’s University Belfast campus which has been confirmed as their FIRM choice.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate.
- To be eligible for the scholarship applicants must complete the online application form and submit a video as detailed on the application form within the deadline, 15:00 BST 8 June 2023.
- Applicants should ensure that videos are submitted in good time. Any videos received after the deadline 15:00 BST 8 June 2023 will not be considered.
- The Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate awarded is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2023/24 and cannot be used for 2023/24 entry or any other year.
- If you wish to defer your entry to the University your scholarship will not be transferred.
- Students must be self-funded.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate.
How-to-Apply: The online application form should be completed and a short video submitted outlining why you wish to study at Queen’s University Belfast and believe your programme of choice will benefit you in your future career aspirations. Further details can be found on the application form.
Application Deadline: June 8, 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details