Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Entry Level Training Program
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking sector? Do you want to pursue your passion as a career? Are you prepared to assist us on our mission to establish a top-tier financial institution? You are perfect for our Entry Level Training Program!
- Your career path with us begins with an intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, offering you an opportunity to train with other highly qualified candidates.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and, all hiring decisions are made after conducting a competitive assessment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.
- We are gender and diversity focused, and so we encourage females and those who are physically challenged to apply.
Job / Application Requirements
- The recruitment process is location specific so carefully choose your most preferred location.
- You are also to select ONE from the following programs and apply. Note that you are apply to a program that you are eligible for.
Mo Ibrahim Foundation Scholarship in Development Policy and Politics at the University of Birmingham
FEDERATION UNIVERSITY 2023 CAMERON BEYER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP IN AUSTRALIA
khalifa University 2023 Buhooth Scholarship Program For UAE National Students.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2:1).
- Divisions: ERG (Enterprise Resource Group), CIBD (Corporate and Investment Banking Division) and CBD (Commercial Banking Division)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Lower Division (2:2).
- Divisions: Retail sales, Products and Retail Operations
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Lower Division (2:2).
- Must be a graduate of any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) discipline and Economics.
- Division: Technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Lower Division (2:1).
- Division: Retail Operations.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applications must be completed online and should not be duplicated. Duplicate applications will be deemed invalid.
- Please review and ensure accuracy and completeness of all information provided on your application form before you submit. False information given during the application process or afterward will result in automatic disqualification.
- Access Bank does not demand payment from applicants. Application is free.
- Access Bank does not assign agents to assist applicants in processing applications in this category.
- Application window opens…
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
- Only applications submitted through the Access Bank job portal are valid.