The Western Australia University is thrilled to announce the availability of the Global Excellence Scholarships for outstanding students worldwide enrolling in the 2023 – 2024 academic year.
This substantial scholarship targets exceptional undergraduate and postgraduate students from specific countries who apply for select courses at the University.
Scholarship Provider: Western Australia University
Location of Study: Western Australia University
Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
Quantity of Scholarships: Multiple
Education Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Applicant Nationality: International Students
SSL Certificate Does Not Boost SEO
ALBUM: Dauda Kahutu Rarara – Shagalin ku
Jobs in Italy: 44,000 Seasonal Works Visas Currently Available for 2023
This Scholarship entails an annual tuition fee reduction for the standard full-time length of the recipient’s course as indicated in their acceptance letter.
The Scholarship’s worth is established based on the candidate’s corresponding Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or UWA Weighted Average Mark (WAM).
This impactful scholarship will be bestowed upon high-performing undergraduate and postgraduate students, from specified nations, who enroll in certain courses at the University.
The following prerequisites are required for candidates seeking the Global Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students:
- Candidates must be international students.
- Candidates must have an admission offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The Western Australia University.
- Possess an equivalent: minimum ATAR 85.00; or minimum WAM 65.00 If engaged in an approved International Academic Pathway (Articulation Program), students must have a WAM equivalent of above 75.00.
Candidates aiming for the Global Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students will receive the following benefits:
- A total of AUD$48,000 across four years for undergraduates beginning eligible courses in 2023
- A total of AUD$36,000 across three years for undergraduates starting eligible courses in 2023
- A total of AUD$24,000 across two years for postgraduates initiating eligible courses in 2023.
Prospective candidates for the Global Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students should know that the scholarship is automatically bestowed upon eligible individuals based on the ATAR/WAM specifications.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Refer to the Official Website for More Information