Are you looking for scholarship opportunities in Poland? If so, we have some great news for you!
The Silesian University is offering Ph.D. scholarships for the 2023-24 academic year and is accepting applications from international candidates.
Located in Gliwice, Poland, the Silesian University is dedicated to providing top-quality education to students from around the world.
The university offers multiple scholarship opportunities to individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in science, engineering, or technology.
If you possess exceptional academic qualifications, leadership skills, and a passion for your field of study, the Silesian University scholarships can provide you with the financial support you need to achieve your educational goals.
However, it’s important to note that these scholarships are highly competitive, and only the most deserving candidates will be selected.
Fully Funded Opportunities for Students
Don’t Get Rejected for Canada Work Visas: Everything You Need to Know Before Applying
The Silesian University also values diversity and welcomes applicants from all nationalities to apply.
If you’re interested in taking advantage of this amazing opportunity, be sure to submit your application as soon as possible.
More information and application details can be found below.
- Country: Poland
- Host University: Silesian University
- Degree level: Ph.D.
- Coverage: Fully funded
- Deadline: 11th June 2023.
Successful candidates for this scholarship stand to gain the following:
- Total tuition fee coverage
- You will receive monthly stipends
- You will also receive a living allowance
Fields of Study
- Technical Informatics And Telecommunications
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering And Transport
- Biomedical Engineering
- Architecture And Urban Planning
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automation, Electronics, And Electrical Engineering
- Material Engineering
- Chemical Sciences
- Management And Quality Sciences
- Environmental Engineering, Mining & Power Engineering
Below are the mandatory eligibility criteria for this scholarship.
- You are eligible to apply from any nationality.
- You are eligible to apply if you have obtained a second-level University degree (Master’s level).
- You can apply for any of the fields mentioned above of study.
- You will get the scholarship if your education is equivalent to the Polish second-level degree.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website.
- Create your account.
- Sign in to the application portal.
- You will find interesting topics of research.
- Make the online registration process.
- Upload all the documents in scanned/electronic copies form
- Check all the documents are completed.
- Now submit the application.
- After submission, contact the chosen supervisor and the details of your project.
The deadline for applications under this scholarship scheme is 11th of June 2023.