International students wishing to study in Singapore are given the chance to apply for a fully funded scholarship to study at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore through the Nanyang Scholarship programme of the university. Applications are currently open for 2023/24 application phase of the scholarship.
The Nanyang Scholarship, NTU’s foremost undergraduate scholarship is awarded to outstanding freshmen pursuing undergraduate programmes. Nanyang Scholarship recognizes students who excel academically, demonstrate strong leadership potential, and possess outstanding co-curricular records.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Nanyang Technological University
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students.
Eligibility Criteria | Nanyang Scholarship Programme 2023
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme. The scholarship will cover the years of study^ at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
- Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year.
(Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only.)
- Travel grant of up to S$5,000 for an overseas programme subject to terms and conditions in the Travel Grant Form.
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
- No bond is attached to the Nanyang Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for scholarship. The scholarship application form can be found at the link ‘Apply for Scholarship’ at the end of your online application for admission.
Application Deadline: Same as Admission