Applications are hereby welcomed from academically gifted and talented candidates for University of Exeter Scholarships and funding for taught Masters and research programmes for 2023-2024 academic sessions.
At the University of Exeter Business School, making to ensure studying for a Masters remains accessible to the brightest minds of the future, regardless of financial background. This is why the university provide over £1 million in postgraduate scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Exeter, UK
Scholarship Type: Academic award
Host Institution(s): University of Exeter, UK
Scholarship Worth: £10,000 – £12,500
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Details | University of Exeter Scholarships and funding
Scholarships are not awarded in conjunction with other scholarships – in the event of you being eligible for more than one award the greater award will be given. The University offers a wide range of scholarships and bursaries and you can find out more on the masters funding pages of the University’s website.
The scholarships available include: Global Excellence Scholarships – Postgraduate Taught (Masters), Kolade Scholarship, Broad Reach Scholarship, Progression Award – Current Students and Alumni, SEO London Scholarship, University of Exeter Business School Online Programme Scholarship, PhD/MRes degrees – funding opportunities.
To be eligible for University of Exeter Scholarships and funding for taught Masters and research Program, you are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants that are classified as an International student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees); and
- Applicants who already hold an offer for an eligible full-time Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter Business School, commencing in September 2023.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for one of these scholarships, once you have your offer, you can complete an online application.
A personal statement (of no more than 300 words) is required as part of the form, responding to the following questions:
- What is your interest in your chosen programme of study and what are you hoping to learn?
- What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
- What would being awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you – what difference would it make?
- As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University
Application Deadline: April 22, 2023