The Royal Academy of Engineering Leaders Scholarships is provided to highly intelligent students aspiring to become future leaders in the engineering sector. It begins with these scholarships.
This is one of such engineering scholarships offered every year. If you are student wishing to study engineering in the UK and cost-free, then you should grab an opportunity here. Apply to the scholarship made open to all interested international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sir Ralph Robins Foundation
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarships are available for Undergraduate Studies
Slots: Not Stated.
Scholarship Worth: The scholarship is valued at £5,000 to be used over three years towards career personal development activities.
Subject Eligibility: Scholarships available to study engineering courses
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships available to international students
Eligibility | Royal Academy of Engineering Leaders Scholarships 2023
The following eligibility conditions are considered for the award of an Engineering Leaders Scholarship:
- Must be completing an undergraduate degree at a UK Higher Education Institution, this includes degree apprenticeships
- Need to be studying engineering or a related discipline
- Will have completed at least one year (full time equivalent) or your degree, and have at least two years full time equivalent (including the current year) left until graduation
- Will usually be resident in the UK and eligible to pay UK home fees
- English Language Requirement: English Language Proficiency is a requirement for non-English speaking countries.
How-to-Apply: Before you begin this application you should read the guidance note before applying. All application for the Royal Academy of Engineering Leaders Scholarships are done online through the link provided.
There is a two stage process in applying to this scheme, a written application needs to be submitted first, for those who are successful at this stage you will be invited to a Selection Event where they will decide who should receive an award.
Application Deadline: Open