De Vinci Excellence Scholarship: Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students who wish to enroll for courses in engineering, business and multimedia in France for the 2023 De Vinci Excellence Scholarship.
The France scholarship is awarded in the form of a tuition fee waiver for the student’s first year of study worth up to 14900€, awarded by De Vinci Higher Education Group to support and inspire the next generation in pursuing their goals and ambition.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): De Vinci Higher Education Group
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): ESILV and EMLV Schools, France
Scholarship Worth: 14900€
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
De Vinci Excellence Scholarship 2023 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Excellence Scholarship for International students 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Non-French candidates applying through the international application portal at Master level for September/October intake are eligible.
- Candidates must not be over 30 years of age on September 1st
- Candidates must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Candidates applying for ESILV or EMVL must show a GMAT test score of 650 minimum or an equivalent GRE/CAT test score.
- Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law Scholarship for International Students 2023
- MUSIC: BOC Madaki-Yaya Dai Ft Khali Abdu
- 7 Best Blogging Platforms For New Freelance Writers
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the De Vinci Excellence Scholarship are to apply for admission to the preferred program of study at the school of choice. Selected candidates will be invited to submit a 1000-word essay (topic to be defined in line with the program of study).
Application Deadline: March (Annually)